Tonight we had a great time dressing up for Halloween! Hallie was Tinkerbell, Braden was a pirate, and Drew sported a witch mask from my mom! Hallie was a girl on a mission and ran 2 houses ahead of us at all time, running to each front porch. Braden was wide-eyed but was a good sport. He just waved to everyone as we passed. Both of the kids walked away with way too much candy.
One of these pictures is of Braden trying to say, "arrgggh!" and trying to get me with the sword but with the wrong end.
Also, here we have at another attempt to try to get both kids in one shot for a decent pose--no such luck.
20 comments:
Happy Halloween!!!! We miss you. What a cute tinkerbell and handsome pirate. Drew such a good sport. Hallie did you get lots of candy? Braden I love your sword what a great costume.
Braden is the best pirate I have ever seen. I glad your Halloween was eventful- Steve and I raced to the store to get candy, and we didn't get ONE trick-or-treater!!
BTW-Thanks for the quick post!
OK Drews is a little creepy, I couldnt tell if it was a mask or really great make up. I love Halloween its so fun for the kids! I was so happy to see you posted, way to be on the ball.
You have the cutest kids! I still can't get over how big Hallie is! She is going to be such a beautiful girl!
I love those pics. I was so sad I missed Halloween! Derek's house didn't get any trick or treaters! Hallie looks amazing and Braden is the cutest dang pirate. Hope you guys had fun!
They both look so cute. Hope you guys had a Happy Halloween...
I can't believe you didn't tell me that you have a blog! You silly! Ryan and I have loved looking at all the fun picts! And huge congrats on being prego! I'm so happy for you and your sweet family! So so exciting! I'm gonna have to show Rye the photos of Drew as a witch - I'm sure he'll get a good laugh! Hugs!
love it!
Halloween is so much fun! Ashlynn was Tinkerbell too, it was way to cute of a costume to pass up. We had so much fun with you guys tonight! We for sure need to hang out on a regular basis...and without the kids too! See you soon!
You have the most adorable kids! I am serious. So cute in their costumes....
Braden and Hallie look so cute! My favorite is Drew in the witch mask though. Ha ha, classic :) Did you guys go trick or treating around our neighborhood or did you go to your parents'?
yeah we will be there for thanksgiving and jen's baby shower! it looks like your mom is helping throw it so hopefully you are going?
cute family!
thanks for the compliment on my room. I picked out and furnished it myself, but had some help with the assessories.
How cute are they! I love their costumes!
WAHOO Congrats! I am so excited for you. Any names? I think you should do Drew the 2nd. Anyways your the best mom, it will be cake for you.
Alright Tanya! I'm ready for a new post!!
She is the perfect tinkerbell!! cute costumes!
You have been tagged! Checkout my blog to see what to do.
I'm so glad I found you guys! The kids are beautiful and it looks like you're having so much fun in sunny Phoenix. Happy Thanksgiving! XOXO
Tanya! I found you from Dara's blog. This will be a fun way to keep in touch and see what's going on with your family. Your kids are so cute, and I love these pictures.
Post a Comment