Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Me!

This past weekend I had my birthday and had a great time! I am not posting any pictures because my dad was the official photographer and I haven't stole the pictures yet. Friday we had pizza and LuLu's cupcakes (the closest thing to Sprinkles until they arrive this Fall) at the park. Saturday my parents watched the kids while Drew and I went to my favorite restaurant...HOUSTON'S. I seriously could eat there every day of the week and not be sick of it. I get the same thing every time..ohhh, it is so good! Then we headed to the mall to do some shopping. Usually I jump at the chance to be able to splurge a little, especially to some birthday purchases. But I was exhausted, tired, and not in the shopping mood. Mostly because of this little guy or girl that is growing in me and sucking all my energy! I am officially 8 weeks and am feeling like I am falling behind more and more. I can barely keep up! So...that is my excuse for not posting for the past couple weeks, too. Poor Drew was so sweet to me all weekend, took the kids for most of Friday afternoon, let me take a FABULOUS nap that I desperately needed, and then I totally fell asleep on the way home from the mall Saturday night. Obviously, I am not feeling myself. He was really sweet about it and must of known I wasn't feeling 100% when I suggested we leave the mall at 8! It was still a wonderful weekend and I appreciate my family who is dealing with pregnancy, as well. :) I'll get those pictures soon!

19 comments:

Tabitha said...

First! Finally, a new post! Yeah!!

Jess Perry said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Jess Perry said...

Oh and I love Houston's too. Their ribs are to die for. They just melt in your mouth like chocolate. I am jealous you went there. Good job Drew for taking you there!!

becky said...

so happy that you were able to spend your birthday eating at your favorite place! i'm so happy for you and your cute family with this new little addition! i hope you start to get your energy back....love ya!

the waites said...

HOLD THE PHONE...come again did you say Prego?!? I am so excited for you guys. AS for your Birthday HAppy LAte Birthday! Im taking you to lunch when Im down next week. Or Ill just babysit so you can rest:)

Tim and Jennifer said...

Yea!! Finally! I am so excited for you. Now that you have both a girl and a boy, this one will be just a bonus! Hope you feel better soon. I really don't know where the term "pregnancy glow" comes from. and Happy Belated B day!

kemptons said...

WHAT! Did I just read that you are pregnant. Congratulations... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Hope you get feeling better.

megan said...

Glad that you had a great weekend. I hope that your engery comes back soon. I know how it zaps you to be pregnant. Naps are a good thing aren't they. They can totally recharge your batteries. Glad to see you posting again :)

Palmer Family said...

Congratulations & Happy Birthday!

Tracy said...

Happy Happy Birthday co-birthday girl!! Thank You so much for my present!! The gift that keeps on giving!! I wish I was there to help out!! I am so excited for the cheesecake too!! I appreciate all that you do and I remember how the couch and bed would beckon me whenever I past by them in your condition. Take care of yourself!!
Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tanya! Sounds like it was fun.

Shanna said...

oh my goodness! Congrats on the baby! and a happy birthday to you. I hope you had a great one! hope the pregnancy continues to go well.

Kelie said...

Yeah!!! congratulations on the pregnancy!!!! How exausting and exciting! Also, Happy belated birthday!! Sounds like fun.

Stacia said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it. I'm glad to had a good one! I would love to watch your kiddies some time so you can get some r&r.

JONESIES said...

happy birthday :-) and congratulations!!! The last time I saw you you were prego with your little man...

Unknown said...

Wow you guys are going to have 3 kids! that is so exciting! I hope you had a great birthday! Congrats on the pregnancy!

Haleigh said...

Happy birthday! I came by on the day of your birthday to drop off your birthday gift from the RS. I'll try to bring it by later this week. I'm glad to hear that you havd a good day.

Palmer Family said...

You have been tagged! Go to my blog.

Jenny said...

happy birthday! the first half of pregnancy is the worst but then you start feeling your little buddy swimming around all the time and you get the cute belly!