Hallie turned 4 on Friday and we had a little party for her at the park, including a balloon "twister" (I guess that is what they are officially called). We had a great time and the kids loved it! Hallie was all decked out with a hat and butterfly wings--which she is wearing backwards!
3 comments:
That dress is very cute. I love the balloon "accessories"!
Tanya, was it really 4 years ago that I showed up on your doorstep with apples and carmel to welcome home the new baby??? And a great friendship started....xox Trish
What a great idea for a birthday party. I am keeping that idea on file. She looks like a true 4 year old. I can't believe it. We had fun talking to her on the phone the other day. Lexie said that she loved her laugh and that she kept laughing.
Post a Comment