on Starbucks double chocolate chip creme frappuccino (creme based, no coffee--just for clarification!). I went out and grabbed one last week since the weather is still toasty and chocolate was on my mind. Now, Hallie HATES anything chocolate, but Braden is the complete opposite. He'd eat a whole bag on PB M&M's if I'd let him. So I let Braden have a sip of my half full Starbucks and I never got it back!
14 comments:
I would cry to if you took that away from me... those are heavenly!!!
such a keeper that Brayden
oh Braden...not Brayden sorry
lol! that is hilarious! we have to get braden and max together! the best part of that video was when his cry just all of a sudden stopped...ha!
we need to catch up soon!
That is so funny. What a cute and fun little guy you have!
Hmmm...I have one of those too! Braden and Emma would get along great :)
Ha ha ha. That's so funny. It's amazing what chocolate will do for some of us :)
Braden you are so funny I would love to get inside of your cute little head to know it exactly what you were trying to say. One comment came out loud and clear "GIVE IT BACK MOM!!" You are so cutylicious!!
That is hilarious! What a cute little boy you have and my little girl loves the chocolate too...pour it on and she will eat anything!
that is too funny. I love the videos!
When you have a minute email me so I can send you an invite to view my blog. i am going private October 1st. Shannaleroy@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot. hope to hear from you soon!
how funny braden has a sweet tooth and hallie could care less...isn't it supposed to be the other way around? your cali trip looked so fun, now you need to get out to san francisco!
I love your videos!! Avery does too. She was sitting here watching it with me. I think she is jealous about the yummy frappuccino.
we love your blog...but isnt it time for an update about the great things in your life.... :)
Tanya- I am very disappointed in your lack of postings during this time in your family's life. I am with Jennifer- where is the new stuff!?! If I have time to post, then you should too!
Post a Comment