
July has been a busy month for us and I'm just now starting to go back through the camera to see what I've got. We got together one last time with Tabitha and Steve before they left for PA and went to dinner at my favorite place, Houston's. It was great to be able to go out without kids and enjoy their company, along with the rest of my family. Pretty soon Monica will be going back to BYU-Idaho and so it will just be us and Chandler left to keep my mom's empty place hoppin'. My kids do a pretty good job of that so I'm not too worried! We have already missed Tabitha and Steve so much, but they have been busy being tourists in their new home state!
8 comments:
What a cute family you have! Braden is getting so big and so handsome!
I love family get togethers without kids. It makes such a difference. Don't get me wrong, kids are great but it is nice to relax and visit without having to worry about the kids.
How cute is your family! My brother leaves on Saturday for Vet School and I am really depressed about it :( Then my little brother leaves on his mission in Oct.
I hate it when family leaves. . .
youve got such a cute family, they are great
Great picture. Your guys should go visit them in philly. Get a cheese steak at Pat's, run the rocky stairs and see an Eagles game this fall that would be so fun. I love it there.
I will have to agree with the rest in saying that you do have a very cute family!
Tanya, I totally remember you from when i went on a double date with Drew and Spencer Lindahl You probably don't remember, but I remember you as thisreally cute nice girl who made me feel comfortable. Looking at your blog I can see you too have come far with two beautiful kids... I hope you and Drew continue to do well and enjoy Arizona. oh, how i would love to live there! I appreciate your comment and would love it if you would visit our blog often. I hope you don't mind me checking up on your cute fam. Thanks again and tell Drew hi!
Shanna Thomas LeRoy!
True True. We are tourists, but I can't wait until we are at home in our home state!
Post a Comment