Our lives revolve around our two little rugrats, Hallie & Braden. I often find that Drew and I are "lost" in a life of 3 years and younger. It leads to a busy and chaotic life but also one of innocence, pure fun, and the best giggling ever!
That is the cutest video! Braden's laugh is the best :) How fun that they play so good together. Your blog is so cute I love the changes. Yes, we are still on for next Saturday. I told McKane (which I often forget to do) and he is excited. We have it on our calander so we're good to go. . . p.s. your sister is so cute! Is she single? She's leaving to Idaho soon right? Next time she's back in town I want to set her up with my brother. Or Brother in law. Or McKane's friend Rob :)
Hey we made it! I cant believe how hot it is... We went to a movie last night and came outside and nearly passed out! Anyways we want to go to dinner maybe Wed let us know if that works
11 comments:
fun!!! what a cute giggle. Your kids are getting so big. We miss you
I miss those kids so much!!! You've got to post the videos in higher quality, if you can, cause this one was a little slow.
love them! love the new look of your blog!!!! hey...you getting my emails? haven't heard from you in awhile!
That is the cutest video! Braden's laugh is the best :) How fun that they play so good together.
Your blog is so cute I love the changes.
Yes, we are still on for next Saturday. I told McKane (which I often forget to do) and he is excited. We have it on our calander so we're good to go. . .
p.s. your sister is so cute! Is she single? She's leaving to Idaho soon right? Next time she's back in town I want to set her up with my brother. Or Brother in law. Or McKane's friend Rob :)
very cute! i like the new blog look too!
That really is the cutest thing I have ever seen and heard. His laugh is so precious! You two have absolutly beautiful children.
That is so funny!! I was laughing just watching him laugh so hard! They are 2 very cute kids!
Hey we made it! I cant believe how hot it is... We went to a movie last night and came outside and nearly passed out! Anyways we want to go to dinner maybe Wed let us know if that works
So fun. Hallie looks like such a Myers. Braden is as cute as ever.
He has the cutest little giggle! I can't wait for my baby to laugh like that!
LOVE their giggles. TOO cute! Your new blog looks great... Miss you guys! Your kiddies are beautiful! Loves--
Post a Comment