Drew took Hallie to see the movie Underdog Friday night. Hallie was so excited to get ready to go with just her dad, not Braden or mom. When the movie was done the night was still young so Drew asked if she wanted to go get icecream. She told him, "Dad, my tummy just filled up on popcorn. I want to go watch High School Musical 2 and cuddle in the lovesac". So that is what they went and did! Hallie is in LOVE with HS Musical 2 now.
12 comments:
hallie are you a wildcat? we are all wildcats here. get ready for hsm3 and 4 coming to theaters. glad you had a good time with your dad he is a fun guy. was underdog good? we want to see it.
Oh my word..... She is so cute. I bet you guys have so much fun with her. I think that is the cutest thing that she is having a daddy daughter night. I think that is the cutest thing ever. Drew I bet is a great dad!
She is so stinkin cute. What a cute thing to do!
That is such a fun thing to do! Sounds like they had a fun time!
I can't wait until Andrew and Makayla do fun stuff like that!! She is so cute with her lip gloss and all- too fun
How fun-a date night with dad!:)She's got such a cute and silly personality:)
You seem to be such a good dad! She is so darling!
Tanya-
Thanks for the compliment! I do family and wedding photography as a side business. I'd love to shoot your kids or family : ) Take a peek at the rest of Makayla's pictures www.snapall.com/Shoots/Rich
Haleigh
How fun for her to get all ready for the night with her daddy! Love the lip gloss. she'll be a heart breaker!
Tanya- You need to bring the kids to PA! Steve and I miss them so much and they would have a great time here!
aww what a cute idea. i would've gone for the ice cream though!
How can anyone be too full for ice cream?! :) I know we never are at our house! Love Daddy Daughter Dates... Bella and Mac do it a lot - pretty cute! A nice time out for me too! She is adorable...
Post a Comment