I've been tagged twice this week by my friend in Flagstaff, JENNY KEMPTON, and a ward friend, BRITTANY WILLIAMS! I told Drew today that I don't have 7 weird things that I do, I'm "normal" and he started rattling things off. So THANK YOU DREW! Here are a couple he dished to me and a few I've added.
1. Whenever someone comes into town and stays at our house, I buy new towels for them. It's something my mom always did (even when I was married and living in UT, every time Drew and I came down to AZ my mom bought new towels for us).
2. When I put my make-up on in the morning I always make this kissy face in the mirror until I'm done. I don't even realize that I do it, but Drew always notices. I don't think I'm the only one who does it. :)
3. I've moved throughout the USA as a kid. My dad was never in the military, just loved switching jobs! Utah, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, Washington, Colorado, and Arizona. I've moved to Utah 3 different times and I still hate cold weather!
4. I have to have my checkbook register up to date daily (I actually do it on the computer) or I feel unorganized. I absolutely hate that!
5. I am somewhat of a scatter brain...ok, not somewhat, and if it's not written down or on a calander, it absolutely doesn't happen. Since I've started having kids I've lost almost all of my memory.
6. I HATE, HATE, HATE scary movies. I don't even like it when a show has scary music. It gives me nightmares and I lay in bed thinking the absolute worst--most of the time involving my kids. I can't even watch TV shows like Medium, Unsolved Mysteries, etc. They wig me out!
7. I also hate wire hangers! Most mornings when I get dressed I comb through Drew's dry cleaning to find any wire hangers that have been used.
That's about it! Guess I do have some quirkiness! :)
Megan, you're up so when you get back into town I'm tagging you!
3 comments:
We all have atleast 7 random facts about us. We just think their normal, since we do them every day... and you're not the only one that make a kissy face in the mirror when you put your make up on. One of my best friends does it too, and we are always making fun of her : )
okay I am it I have been tagged two days in a row I will do it. I hate HATE scary movies too.
loved it... I hate wire hangers too!!
Post a Comment