Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Braden's Starting To Walk!

7 comments:

Brittany Williams said...

Yeah Braden! That is so cute. It is so fun when they accomplish a big mile stone!

elizabeth kartchner said...

that is so cute!! i love hallie's scream at the end:))lol

becky said...

i personally LOVE his little leg kick at the beginning...and thus it begins! good luck!

p.s. you need to show me pictures of your house...looks like you got a new pictures above drew's desk!

megan said...

Way to go Braden. We are o proud of you. It is amazing how time flies.

Anonymous said...

I think he was waiting for me to leave before doing that!! Put up more videos..it makes me feel at home! I'll defaintely have to visit in October now!
P.S. We had just stopped for lunch before getting gas by the White Castle :(

the waites said...

To cute! I love Drew chucking him at the end. We come to Az next Fri so pencil us in for sure

Jenny said...

yeah! way to go braden!