Braden hit the one year mark and I still can't believe that one year ago, last week, Hallie became a big sister, and our family grew by one more, adding our little guy into the mix---who I just adore! He and Hallie are the best of friends and he adds so much happiness to our little family. He is just one big ball of personality. I love seeing him and Drew together. He is just a little "mini-me" of Drew, although I see alot of Hallie in him, as well.
We enjoyed a great family birthday celebration on Thursday. Hallie had a great time helping me make it special for him. On Sunday we invited everyone over for cake and icecream and Braden was in heaven! He dug right in as soon as he got one little taste of all that yummy icing and since he could eat endless amounts of icecream---nothing could be better for that little 1 year old man of mine!
4 comments:
he is growing up so fast...such a young man! i love all the photos! happy birthday braden! we love you.
what a cute little guy. that cake was adorable!
Hey Kimball family! It's Chelsey and I am so glad you found my blog! Drew, I think of you often and all the funny times we had together! I am so glad to see you are happy and your Family is so darling! Let's keep in touch! I will put you on our "Friends" link on our blog! SO good to hear from you!
Doesn't time go by so fast. Your little boy is so adorable. Steven and I were looking at your pictures the other day and we both went on and on about how cute both your kids are. Birthdays are fun...
Post a Comment