



I have been crazy busy lately and feel like I haven't been able to give anything 100% of my time. It's survival mode here in sunny AZ. Hallie's schedule is so demanding, and she is only one little person in this 4 person familia! So with our 5 year anniversary (I would give a shout out to my hubby but he has no intrest in the whole blogging thing. In fact, it drives him crazy when I do it!), church commitments, Hallie's schedule of school, soccer, dance, and swim, Drew working and trying to make this company GROW, turning our loft into an OFFICIAL office, and poor Braden being the ultimate trooper with me (he is almost standing on his own and is a speedy little crawler. He is loving balls, dogs, and peanut butter M&M's) ---we are a little chaotic right now! Thanks to Becky for helping me realize that I almost hit the 1 month mark between blogs! So we've been going, going, going, doing fun things but not really taking any photos. I've found some random ones on Monica's computer (I did hack into your password, Moo!) and am posting those until I can get it together. I should have something to post in the next week or so, though, because Tabitha is graduating from ASU on Friday, we are going to BIG SURF on Saturday, our annual Myers family waterpark adventure, and I have ordered our first camcorder which I am so excited about! So maybe instead of photos I will begin posting MOVIES! I realized that we need to document some of these crazy-great events before they pass. So stay tuned and meanwhile enjoy random-ness!
1 comment:
yea, so glad you joined us again! i was beggining to think you forgot about us! hope you guys are doing well. sound super busy, but that is so exciting! give the kiddos a squeeze for me.
Post a Comment