Happy Birthday Drew (and Ryan, too)! Drew turned the big 27 today. We really have had a weekend birthday celebration. I have been thinking about his birthday for awhile and really wanted to do something fun. Drew always is so CREATIVE and thoughtful about the things he does for me and usually I supply him with new clothes, needed outdoor things, or something that he flat out tells me to get him. Real original, right??! Drew and I are also SO awful at keeping suprises or secrets--it's pathetic. We usually are so excited that we spill the beans before the actual event. But I've been REALLY good and kept this a surprise. Saturday Drew had continuing education classes from 8-3 and so I was able to get everything set and ready while he was gone. When he came home I was waiting for him in the driveway with my sitter all ready to go and gave him a map to a Marriott Resort in Scottsdale and told him to take me there. The whole way he complained and told me how much he hated surprises. When we got there we picked up a black H2 Hummer for the rest of Saturday and Sunday. He was so excited! I loved it because the twinkle in his eye totally said enough! We headed to HOUSTON'S (our fav dinner spot) and then to the drive-in movie theater to watch Spider Man 3. I had brought blankets and so we backed up the hummer and laid down all the back seats. We had a BLAST! It was a great night!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun time!!! I am just as original as you are Tanya...LOL! I may have to pick your brain for Ryan's b-day this year!! LOL.
Post a Comment