So I'm a little behind with posting on our California trip, but here we go!
We had such a blast spending time with all the cousins, seeing everyone again and for a great reason---Keith and Erin's Wedding! It was so fun getting the whole family together in a different, fun, beautiful place. Hallie loved spending time with all the cousins and Braden was such the little trooper. Now that we live out of state, we cherish the time with family and Hallie, especially, loves all the non-stop action. Erin and Keith got married in the Newport Temple and Erin and Keith looked so happy when they walked out of the temple doors. We had a great time getting Balboa bars, freshly made sprinkle doughnuts (Hallie had at least 1-2 a day!), hitting up the beach, eating good food, eating our share of In-N-Out, riding the farris wheel, wondering how Kelsey was going to handle 8 kiddos while adults were enjoying a peaceful 1/2 hour in the temple, watching Max go through 3 changes of clothes in the first hour of being in Newport, seeing Bree for the first time (and I DID NOT leave with the baby itch--I still remember how pregnancy feels), and hanging out at Great-Grandpa Kimball's house with everyone. Thanks UT Kimballs for the memories!
Check out more CA pictures in the gallery on our BLOG or at http://kimballfamily.smugmug.com/gallery/2645191#P-1-9
1 comment:
These are the picture I've been looking for. I love the one with her tiara on her head. Braden is such a STUD! I'm so proud to be their aunt. hah
Post a Comment