Saturday, March 3, 2007

Breezy and Beautiful!








Alright, I know I'm supposed to be better at spacing my blogs out. I go awhile, adding nothing, and then all of a sudden I have lots to post! But I have to post these pictures of our kite flying today. It was low 70's today, sun shining, with enough breeze to get a kite up. Anyone living out of state jealous yet? Just kidding! So I decided we should try to get our kite up and so Drew grabbed it and we took it to the soccer park behind our house. We were able to get it so high and Hallie loved running with Drew to get it going. So then we decided to play on the playground for awhile and just attached the string to the stroller. The kite just kept soaring in the sky until a couple guys from Drew's Sunday School class had come over and asked us whose kite was in a tree a couple streets over. Our kite had lost its breeze and came down 2 streets over (over a row of homes) and into a tree of the next row of homes. So we cut the string and saved our kite. It was alot of fun while it lasted and the kids enjoyed some time outdoors.


1 comment:

becky said...

What a beautiful day! I can totally picture Hallie chasing after the kite, with her cute little laugh!